Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Forums » Reviews » Mountain Bike Reviews




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 am
Posts: 2532
Location: Just a tad over the double yellow line officer
Real Name (public): WTF
2010 Demo's are arriving at Southbridge Bikes & Putnam Bikes , some are in, some are still a month away , heres the list:

Garry Fisher Hi-Fi 29 - small/medium/large
Garry Fisher Paragon 29 - medium
Garry Fisher Rig 29 SS - medium
Specialized Stumpjumper & Epic - one is a medium/the other a large

_________________
This is my bike , there are many like it but this one is mine !


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 1789
Real Name (public): Pat
damn, i was wishing for the rumblefish 5" 29'er

_________________
Taking the "s" out of fast


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 am
Posts: 1349
Location: The woods of Sutton
Real Name (public): John B
I've asked Bob if i can demo a med Hifi and a med Epic 29er. I like the ABP and G2 on the HiFi but the Epic has a brain and i could sure use one of those.

_________________
Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 am
Posts: 2532
Location: Just a tad over the double yellow line officer
Real Name (public): WTF
LIV2RYD wrote:
I've asked Bob if i can demo a med Hifi and a med Epic 29er. I like the ABP and G2 on the HiFi but the Epic has a brain and i could sure use one of those.


How about a knitted hat to keep it warm ? :lol:

_________________
This is my bike , there are many like it but this one is mine !


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 pm
Posts: 409
jackassmtnbkr wrote:
2010 Demo's are arriving at Southbridge Bikes & Putnam Bikes , some are in, some are still a month away , heres the list:

Garry Fisher Hi-Fi 29 - small/medium/large
Garry Fisher Paragon 29 - medium
Garry Fisher Rig 29 SS - medium
Specialized Stumpjumper & Epic - one is a medium/the other a large


How do we try one out ??

_________________
Compromise

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 am
Posts: 2532
Location: Just a tad over the double yellow line officer
Real Name (public): WTF
alldunn wrote:
jackassmtnbkr wrote:
2010 Demo's are arriving at Southbridge Bikes & Putnam Bikes , some are in, some are still a month away , heres the list:

Garry Fisher Hi-Fi 29 - small/medium/large
Garry Fisher Paragon 29 - medium
Garry Fisher Rig 29 SS - medium
Specialized Stumpjumper & Epic - one is a medium/the other a large


How do we try one out ??


Call Putnam Bike @ 860-928-0011 , Ask for Bob or Ben
or
Call Southbridge Bike @ 508-764-3657 , Ask for Bob or John
Dats it ....

_________________
This is my bike , there are many like it but this one is mine !


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: 2010 Demo's
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:14 pm
Posts: 1688
Location: Good side of Millbury
Real Name (public): Russ S.
WHERE IS THE RUMBLEFISH???????

_________________
I am not Happy until you are not Happy.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Public Forums » Reviews » Mountain Bike Reviews


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron